The mixing and mastering crash course is a 4 hour specialised course which focuses solely on mixing and mastering techniques. The course is designed for intermediate to advanced level students looking to enhance their mixing and mastering skills.
Learn a wide range of tips, tricks and techniques to get your final masters to come alive.
- Gain a full understanding of studio monitors
- Understanding studio acoustics
- A detailed understanding of frequency ranges
- understanding signal flow and routing
- Use dynamics such as EQ, compressors and gates
- Understand effects such as reverb, delay and modulation effects
- Understand separation and panning
- Advanced routing techniques
- Using multi band dynamics
- understand the art of mastering